| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bom Jesus in January is somewhat warm at 18.6 °C (65.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.8 °C (58.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in January is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in January is very slightly soggy. Around 171mm (6.7in) of water is dumped.
- The shortest day is 13:28 long and the longest day is 13:54 long with an average length of 13:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Bom Jesus January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Bom Jesus, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Bom Jesus: