| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bom Jesus in July is quite mild at 10.9 °C (51.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.1 °C (61 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.7 °C (44.1 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in July is 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in July is very faintly moist. Some 143.2mm (5.6in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 10:19 long and the longest day is 10:44 long with an average length of 10:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Bom Jesus July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Bom Jesus, Brazil
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Bom Jesus: