| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bom Jesus in June is quite mild at 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.8 °C (44.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in June is 9.2 °C (16.6 °F).
- The weather in June is far from dry. Some 131.2mm (5.2in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 10:17 long and the longest day is 10:25 long with an average length of 10:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Bom Jesus June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Bom Jesus, Brazil
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Bom Jesus: