| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bom Jesus in May is quite mild at 12.3 °C (54.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.7 °C (63.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.5 °C (47.3 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 9.2 °C (16.6 °F).
- The weather in May is not exactly dry. Some 129.3mm (5.1in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 10:26 long and the longest day is 11:01 long with an average length of 10:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Bom Jesus May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Bom Jesus, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Bom Jesus: