| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bom Jesus in November is very mild at 15.7 °C (60.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.7 °C (71.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 10.2 °C (18.4 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly dry. Some 125.1mm (4.9in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 13:15 long and the longest day is 13:49 long with an average length of 13:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Bom Jesus November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Bom Jesus, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Bom Jesus: