| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bom Jesus in September is quite mild at 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.2 °C (64.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.5 °C (47.3 °F).
- In September the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in September is slightly wettish. Around 166.2mm (6.5in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 11:32 long and the longest day is 12:23 long with an average length of 11:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Bom Jesus September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Bom Jesus, Brazil
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Bom Jesus: